KGMU Recruitment 2023: King George’s Medical University (KGMU) has released a notification at kgmu.org for recruitment to the Post of Counselor in Lucknow – Uttar Pradesh. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 20-Mar-2023.
KGMU Vacancy Details March 2023
|संगठन का नाम||King George’s Medical University (KGMU)|
|रिक्तियों की संख्या||1|
|वेतन||Rs.21000/- Per Month|
|नौकरी करने का स्थान||Lucknow – Uttar Pradesh|
|आवेदन कैसे करें?||Offline|
|KGMU Official Website||kgmu.org|
KGMU Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per KGMU official notification candidate should have completed Diploma, Graduation, Post Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the King George’s Medical University recruitment notification, the candidates should have age limit As per KGMU Norms
No Application Fee
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for KGMU Recruitment (Counselor) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Office of Professor, Nodal Officer (ICTC & SRL), Department of Microbiology, King George’s Medical University, Lucknow on or before 20-Mar-2023.
Steps to Apply for KGMU Counselor Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the KGMU recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Office of Professor, Nodal Officer (ICTC & SRL), Department of Microbiology, King George’s Medical University, Lucknow (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 20-Mar-2023.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 06-03-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 20-Mar-2023
- Date of Interview: 22-Mar-2023 11:00 AM
KGMU Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: kgmu.org