UPSSSC Recruitment 2023: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has released a notification at upsssc.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Assistant, Junior Assistant in Uttar Pradesh. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 03-Oct-2023.
UPSSSC Vacancy Details August 2023
|संगठन का नाम||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC)|
|पोस्ट नाम||Assistant, Junior Assistant|
|रिक्तियों की संख्या||5512|
|वेतन||Rs.5200-69100/- Per Month|
|नौकरी करने का स्थान||Uttar Pradesh|
|आवेदन कैसे करें?||Online|
|UPSSSC Official Website||upsssc.gov.in|
UPSSSC Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
UPSSSC Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per UPSSSC official notification candidate should have completed 12th from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 40 years
- General/OBC/EWS/SC/ST/PH (Divyang)/Women Candidates: Rs.25/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Written Test & Interview
UPSSSC Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
How to apply for UPSSSC Recruitment (Assistant, Junior Assistant) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at UPSSSC official website upsssc.gov.in, Starts from 12-09-2023 to 03-Oct-2023
Steps to Apply for UPSSSC Assistant, Junior Assistant Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through UPSSSC official website upsssc.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the UPSSSC online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 12-09-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 03-Oct-2023
- Last Date for Fee Adjustment & Amendment in Application: 10-Oct-2023
UPSSSC Notification Important Links
- Vacancy Increased Notification: Click Here
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: upsssc.gov.in
Note: It is Mains Examination Notification