UPSSSC Recruitment 2022: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has released a notification at upsssc.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Senior Class Assistant, Supply Inspector in Uttar Pradesh. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 12-May-2022.
UPSSSC Vacancy Details April 2022
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC)|
|Post Details||Senior Class Assistant, Supply Inspector|
|Salary||Rs.9300-112400/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|UPSSSC Official Website||upsssc.gov.in|
UPSSSC Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Senior Class Assistant||11|
|Lower Class Assistant||20|
UPSSSC Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per UPSSSC official notification candidate should have completed Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 21 years and a maximum of 40 years, as on 01-Jul-2022.
- General/OBC/EWS/SC/ST/PH (Divyang) Candidates: Rs.25/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Written Test & Interview
UPSSSC Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Senior Class Assistant||Rs.35400-112400/-|
|Lower Class Assistant||Rs.29000-92300/-|
How to apply for UPSSSC Recruitment (Senior Class Assistant, Supply Inspector ) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at UPSSSC official website upsssc.gov.in, Starts from 22-04-2022 to 12-May-2022
Steps to Apply for UPSSSC Senior Class Assistant, Supply Inspector Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through UPSSSC official website upsssc.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the UPSSSC online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 22-04-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 12-May-2022
- Last Date for modification of Application: 19-May-2022