UPSSSC Recruitment 2022: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has released a notification at upsssc.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of ITI Instructor in Uttar Pradesh. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 08-Feb-2022.
UPSSSC Vacancy Details January 2022
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC)|
|Post Details||ITI Instructor|
|Salary||Rs.35400-112400/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|UPSSSC Official Website||upsssc.gov.in|
UPSSSC Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per UPSSSC official notification candidate should have completed 10th, ITI, Diploma from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 21 years and a maximum of 40 years, as on 01-07-2022.
- Gen/OBC/SC/ST/PH Candidates: Rs.25/-
- All Other Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for UPSSSC Recruitment (ITI Instructor) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at UPSSSC official website upsssc.gov.in, Starts from 18-01-2022 to 08-Feb-2022
Steps to Apply for UPSSSC ITI Instructor Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through UPSSSC official website upsssc.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the UPSSSC online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 18-01-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 08-Feb-2022
- Last Date for Revision of Application: 15-Feb-2022