UPPSC Recruitment 2022: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has released a notification at uppsc.up.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Medical Officer in Uttar Pradesh. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 05-Sep-2022.
UPPSC Vacancy Details August 2022
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)|
|Post Details||Medical Officer|
|Salary||Rs.56100-177500/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|UPPSC Official Website||uppsc.up.nic.in|
UPPSC Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per UPPSC official notification candidate should have completed Diploma, Degree in Ayurveda from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 21 years and a maximum of 40 years, As on 01-Jul-2022
- SC/ST/OBC/Skilled Players of UP of Classified Games/State Govt. Employees of UP: 05 years
- PH Candidates: 15 years
- PH Candidates: Rs.25/-
- SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman Candidates: Rs.65/-
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs.105/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for UPPSC Recruitment (Medical Officer) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at UPPSC official website uppsc.up.nic.in, Starts from 05-08-2022 to 05-Sep-2022
Steps to Apply for UPPSC Medical Officer Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through UPPSC official website uppsc.up.nic.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the UPPSC online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 05-08-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 05-Sep-2022
- Last Date for Deposition of Application Fee in Bank: 02-Sep-2022