UPPSC Recruitment 2021: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has released a notification at uppsc.up.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Principal, Lecturer in Uttar Pradesh. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 15-Oct-2021.
UPPSC Vacancy Details September 2021
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)|
|Post Details||Principal, Lecturer|
|Salary||Rs.56100-131400/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|UPPSC Official Website||uppsc.up.nic.in|
UPPSC Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
UPPSC Recruitment required eligibility details
UPPSC Qualification Details
|Principal||Bachelor’s Degree, Diploma, Master’s Degree, Ph.D|
|Lecturer||Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree, B.E or B.Tech, B.S|
|Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering|
|Librarian||Master’s Degree in Library Science|
As per the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 35 years and a maximum of 50 years, As on 01-Jul-2021
- UR/OBC/EWS Candidates: Rs.225/-
- SC/ST/Ex-Service Man Candidates: Rs.105/-
- Handicapped Candidates: Rs.25/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Written Exam & Interview
UPPSC Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
How to apply for UPPSC Recruitment (Principal, Lecturer) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at UPPSC official website uppsc.up.nic.in, Starts from 15-09-2021 to 15-Oct-2021
Steps to Apply for UPPSC Principal, Lecturer Jobs 2021
- Candidates should apply online only through UPPSC official website uppsc.up.nic.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the UPPSC online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 15-09-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 15-Oct-2021
- Last Date for Receipt of Examination Fee Online in the Bank: 12-Oct-2021