SGPGIMS Recruitment 2022: Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences (SGPGIMS) has released a notification at sgpgims.in for recruitment to the Post of JRF, SRF in Lucknow – Uttar Pradesh. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 06-Jun-2022.
SGPGIMS Vacancy Details May 2022
|Institute Name||Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences (SGPGIMS)|
|Post Details||JRF, SRF|
|Total Vacancies||Not Specified|
|Salary||Rs.18000-35000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Lucknow – Uttar Pradesh|
|SGPGIMS Official Website||sgpgims.in|
SGPGIMS Recruitment required eligibility details
SGPGIMS Qualification Details
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF): M.Sc in Biological Sciences, Post Graduation
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): M.Sc in Life Sciences, Post Graduation
- Lab Technician: Graduation in Science
- Scientific Administrative Assistant: Graduation
Age Limit: As per the Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences recruitment notification, the candidates should have age limit As per SGPGIMS Recruitment Norms
No Application Fee
Written Test & Interview
SGPGIMS Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Senior Research Fellow (SRF)||Rs.35000/-|
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF)||Rs.31000/-|
|Scientific Administrative Assistant||Rs.18000/-|
How to apply for SGPGIMS Recruitment (JRF, SRF) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Dr. Amit Goel, Principal Investigator, Department of Gastroenterology, SGPGI, Lucknow – 226014, Uttar Pradesh on or before 06-Jun-2022.
Steps to Apply for SGPGIMS JRF, SRF Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the SGPGIMS recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Dr. Amit Goel, Principal Investigator, Department of Gastroenterology, SGPGI, Lucknow – 226014, Uttar Pradesh (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 06-Jun-2022.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 26-05-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 06-Jun-2022
SGPGIMS Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: sgpgims.in