PDIL Recruitment 2022: Projects and Development India Limited (PDIL) has released a notification at pdilin.com for recruitment to the Post of Company Secretary & Legal Officer in Noida – Uttar Pradesh. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 31-Jul-2022.
PDIL Vacancy Details July 2022
|Organization Name||Projects and Development India Limited (PDIL)|
|Post Details||Company Secretary & Legal Officer|
|Salary||Rs.60000-180000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Noida – Uttar Pradesh|
|PDIL Official Website||pdilin.com|
PDIL Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per PDIL official notification candidate should have completed Bachelor Degree in Law, CA or ICWAI from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Projects and Development India Limited recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be 37 years, as on 31-May-2022.
As per the Projects and Development India Limited Norms
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs.200/-
- General, OBC & EWS Candidates: Rs.400/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for PDIL Recruitment 2022
- First of all go through the PDIL recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on PDIL Company Secretary & Legal Officer Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in PDIL Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete PDIL Recruitment 2022 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 01-07-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 31-Jul-2022