NVS Recruitment 2022: Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) has released a notification at navodaya.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Project Associate, Project Assistant in Noida – Uttar Pradesh. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 27-May-2022.
NVS Vacancy Details May 2022
|Organization Name||Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS)|
|Post Details||Project Associate, Project Assistant|
|Salary||Rs.24800-60760/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Noida – Uttar Pradesh|
|NVS Official Website||navodaya.gov.in|
NVS Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Principal Project Associate||1|
NVS Recruitment required eligibility details
NVS Qualification Details
- Principal Project Associate: Degree in Engineering or Technology or Medicine, Science/Engineering Technology/Pharma, M.D, M.S, Master’s Degree in STEM
- Project Associate: Degree in Engineering and Technology, M.Sc in IT/CS, M.Tech in IT/CSE, MCA
- Project Assistant: Diploma in Engineering and Technology, B.Sc in IT, BCA
Age Limit: As per the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti recruitment notification, the candidates should have age limit As per NVS Recruitment Norms
No Application Fee
Written Test & Interview
NVS Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Principal Project Associate||Rs.60760|
How to apply for NVS Recruitment (Project Associate, Project Assistant) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Project Coordinator, Vigyan Jyoti, NVS Hqrs., B-15, Institutional Area, Sector 62, Noida, Uttar Pradesh on or before 27-May-2022.
Steps to Apply for NVS Project Associate, Project Assistant Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the NVS recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Project Coordinator, Vigyan Jyoti, NVS Hqrs., B-15, Institutional Area, Sector 62, Noida, Uttar Pradesh (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 27-May-2022.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 12-05-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 27-May-2022
NVS Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: navodaya.gov.in