NSEZ Recruitment 2021: Noida Special Economic Zone (NSEZ) has released a notification at nsez.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Section Officer, Assistant in Noida – Uttar Pradesh. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 17-Sep-2021.
NSEZ Vacancy Details August 2021
|Organization Name||Noida Special Economic Zone (NSEZ)|
|Post Details||Section Officer, Assistant|
|Salary||Rs.9300-34800/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Noida – Uttar Pradesh|
|NSEZ Official Website||nsez.gov.in|
NSEZ Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Section Officer (Accounts)||1|
|Jr. Hindi Translator||1|
NSEZ Recruitment required eligibility details
NSEZ Qualification Details
|Section Officer (Accounts)||Pass in Subordinate Accounts Service|
|Jr. Hindi Translator||Bachelor’s Degree, Diploma, Master’s Degree|
Age Limit: As per the Noida Special Economic Zone recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 56 years, As on 17-Sep-2021
No Application Fee
Written Test and Interview
How to apply for NSEZ Recruitment (Section Officer, Assistant) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Development Commissioner, Noida Special Economic Zone, Noida-Dhadri Road, Phase-II, Noida – 201305 (U.P) on or before 17-Sep-2021.
Steps to Apply for NSEZ Section Officer, Assistant Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the NSEZ recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Development Commissioner, Noida Special Economic Zone, Noida-Dhadri Road, Phase-II, Noida – 201305 (U.P) (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 17-Sep-2021.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 19-07-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 17-Sep-2021
NSEZ Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: nsez.gov.in