NPCIL Recruitment 2021: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) has released a notification at npcilcareers.co.in for recruitment to the Post of Trade Apprentice in Bulandshahar – Uttar Pradesh. Interested candidates can Apply Online & Offline, is 07-Jul-2021
NPCIL Vacancy Details June 2021
|Organization Name||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)|
|Post Details||Trade Apprentice|
|Stipend||Rs.7700-8855/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Bulandshahar – Uttar Pradesh|
|Apply Mode||Online & Offline|
|NPCIL Official Website||npcilcareers.co.in|
NPCIL Vacancy Details
|Name of the Trade||No. of Vacancies|
NPCIL Recruitment required eligibility details
Education Qualification: As per NPCIL official notification candidate should have completed ITI from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: As per the Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Recruitment Notification, Candidate should have minimum age of 14 years and Maximum of 24 years, as on 07-07-2021.
- OBC Candidates: 3 years
- SC, ST Candidates: 5 years
- PWD Candidates: 10 years
Merit List and Interview
How to apply for NPCIL Recruitment (Trade Apprentice) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at mhc.tn.gov.in official website starts from 16-06-2021 to 07-Jul-2021. Applicant need to send the hard copy of the online application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Manager (HRM), Narora Atomic Power Station, Plant Site, Narora, PO: NAPP Township, Narora, Bulandshahr-203389 (Uttar Pradesh) on or before 21st July 2021.
Steps to Apply for NPCIL Trade Apprentice Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the NPCIL recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- If Applicable, pay the application fee as per your category.
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct. Then click on submit button and Capture the Application Number or Request number for farther reference
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Manager (HRM), Narora Atomic Power Station, Plant Site, Narora, PO: NAPP Township, Narora, Bulandshahr-203389 (Uttar Pradesh) (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 21st July 2021.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 16-06-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 07-Jul-2021
- Last date for receipt of hard copy of application: 21st July 2021