NMI Recruitment 2022: National Museum Institute (NMI) has released a notification at nmi.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Personal Assistant in Noida – Uttar Pradesh. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 10-Dec-2022.
NMI Vacancy Details December 2022
|संगठन का नाम||National Museum Institute (NMI)|
|पोस्ट नाम||Personal Assistant|
|रिक्तियों की संख्या||1|
|वेतन||Rs.34100/- Per Month|
|नौकरी करने का स्थान||Noida – Uttar Pradesh|
|आवेदन कैसे करें?||Offline|
|NMI Official Website||nmi.gov.in|
NMI Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per NMI official notification candidate should have completed Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the National Museum Institute recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 45 years, As on 10-Dec-2022
No Application Fee
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for NMI Recruitment (Personal Assistant) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Registrar, National Museum Institute, A-19, Institutional Area, Sector 62, Noida, Uttar Pradesh ‐ 201309 on or before 10-Dec-2022.
Steps to Apply for NMI Personal Assistant Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the NMI recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Registrar, National Museum Institute, A-19, Institutional Area, Sector 62, Noida, Uttar Pradesh ‐ 201309 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 10-Dec-2022.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 01-12-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 10-Dec-2022
NMI Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: nmi.gov.in