NIESBUD Recruitment 2022: National Institute for Entrepreneurship and Small Business Development (NIESBUD) has released a notification at niesbud.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Consultant in Uttar Pradesh. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 09-Jan-2022.
NIESBUD Vacancy Details December 2022
|Institute Name||National Institute for Entrepreneurship and Small Business Development (NIESBUD)|
|Salary||As per NIESBUD Norms|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Apply Mode||Online & Email|
|NIESBUD Official Website||niesbud.nic.in|
NIESBUD Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per NIESBUD official notification candidate should have completed Post Graduation in Management, Social Science & Humanities, Ph.D from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Candidates should have Three years experience in the field of Entrepreneurship & the retired persons from financial institutions and other promotional and developmental institutions may also be considered who were involved in entrepreneurship promotion.
- Candidates should have At least 03 years experience, in Teaching/ Designing & Organizing Training Programmes/ Curriculum Design & Development/ Research/ Hand–holding for economic units in a reputed training/ research Institution preferably engaged in entrepreneurship education/ entrepreneurship development or allied areas.
- Candidates should have Experience in working in organization engaged in Academic/Skill/Entrepreneurship Development.
Age Limit: As per National Institute for Entrepreneurship and Small Business Development official notification, candidates should have age limit As per NIESBUD Recruitment Norms
No Application Fee
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for NIESBUD Recruitment (Consultant) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at NIESBUD official website niesbud.nic.in, Starts from 21-12-2021 to 09-Jan-2022
Steps to Apply for NIESBUD Consultant Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through NIESBUD official website niesbud.nic.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. National Institute for Entrepreneurship and small business Development will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the NIESBUD online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/print their application number for further Reference.
- Other related documents can be mailed at email@example.com
- Start Date to Apply Online: 21-12-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 09-Jan-2022