NHM UP Recruitment 2022: National Health Mission Uttar Pradesh (NHM UP) has released a notification at upnrhm.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Community Health Officers in Uttar Pradesh. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 31-Jan-2022.
NHM UP Vacancy Details January 2022
|Organization Name||National Health Mission Uttar Pradesh (NHM UP)|
|Post Details||Community Health Officers|
|Salary||Rs.15000-20500/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|NHM UP Official Website||upnrhm.gov.in|
NHM UP Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per NHM UP official notification candidate should have completed B.Sc Nursing from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the National Health Mission Uttar Pradesh recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 35 years
No Application Fee
How to apply for NHM UP Recruitment (Community Health Officers) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at NHM UP official website upnrhm.gov.in, Starts from 07-01-2022 to 31-Jan-2022
Steps to Apply for NHM UP Community Health Officers Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through NHM UP official website upnrhm.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. National Health Mission Uttar Pradesh will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the NHM UP online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 07-01-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 31-Jan-2022
NHM UP Notification Important Links
- Candidates shall submit the registration certificate within 03 months from the date of issuance of appointment letter. The appointment of the candidates is subject to the registration with UP Nurses & Midwives Council, in case he/she unable to registered in the given timeline his/her appointment stands automatically cancelled)
- Surety Bond of Rs. 2.50 Lakh on the Non Judicial stamp paper of Rs. 100/- must be submitted by the candidates at the time of joining as CHO to serve for minimum three years at Sub Health Centre level HWC in Uttar Pradesh