NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2024: North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS) has released a notification at neigrihms.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Project Assistant in Shillong – Meghalaya. Interested candidates can attend for Walk-in-interview on 12-Feb-2024
NEIGRIHMS Vacancy Details February 2024
Get information about all government job notifications from upcareers.in website. we do update every day.
|North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS)
|No. of Posts
|Rs. 19,620 – 30,600/- Per Month
|Shillong – Meghalaya
|Last Date to apply
|NEIGRIHMS Official Website
NEIGRIHMS Vacancy Details
|No of Posts
NEIGRIHMS Recruitment required eligibility details
NEIGRIHMS Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per NEIGRIHMS official notification candidate should have completed 12th, Diploma, BCA, B.Sc, Graduation, Masters Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Graduation, Masters Degree
NEIGRIHMS Salary Details
|Salary (Per Month)
NEIGRIHMS Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 35 years , as on 01-02-2024.
|Age Limit (Years)
No Application Fee.
Walk in Interview
How to apply for NEIGRIHMS Recruitment (Project Assistant) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates who searching for jobs in Uttar Pradesh can attend the walk-in-interview along with full bio-data, required self-attested documents (as mentioned in official notification) at the following Address: Department of Community Medicine (4th Floor), Undergraduate Medical College New Building, NEIGRIHMS, Shillong on 12-Feb-2024
- Date of notification Released: 06-02-2024
- Walk-In Date: 12-Feb-2024
NEIGRIHMS Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: neigrihms.gov.in