MUCBF Recruitment 2023: Maharashtra Urban Co-Operative Banks Federation (MUCBF) has released a notification at mucbf.in for recruitment to the Post of Customer Service Representative in Virar, Vasai, Mumbai, Thane, Palghar – Maharashtra. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 18-Nov-2023
MUCBF Vacancy Details November 2023
Get information about all government job notifications from www.upcareers.in website. we do update every day.
|Maharashtra Urban Co-Operative Banks Federation (MUCBF)
|Customer Service Representative
|No. of Posts
|Rs. 15,000 – 18,000/- Per Month
|Virar, Vasai, Mumbai, Thane, Palghar – Maharashtra
|Last Date to apply
|MUCBF Official Website
MUCBF Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per MUCBF official notification candidate should have completed Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the Maharashtra Urban Co-Operative Banks Federation Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 22 years and a maximum of 35 years , as on 31-05-2023.
- For All Candidates: Rs. 944/-
- Mode of Payment: Online/ Offline
Written Examination, Interview
How to apply for MUCBF Recruitment (Customer Service Representative) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at MUCBF official website mucbf.in, Starts from 09-11-2023 to 18-Nov-2023
Steps to Apply for MUCBF Customer Service Representative Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through MUCBF official website mucbf.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Maharashtra Urban Co-Operative Banks Federation will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the MUCBF online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 09-11-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 18-Nov-2023
- Last date to pay the application fee: 18-11-2023
MUCBF Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Eligibility Criteria Details: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: mucbf.in