MNNIT Recruitment 2022: Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT) has released a notification at mnnit.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in Allahabad – Uttar Pradesh. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 06-Oct-2022.
MNNIT Vacancy Details September 2022
|Institute Name||Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT)|
|Post Details||Junior Research Fellow (JRF)|
|Salary||Rs.20000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Allahabad – Uttar Pradesh|
|Apply Mode||Offline & Email|
|MNNIT Official Website||mnnit.ac.in|
MNNIT Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per MNNIT official notification candidate should have completed B.Tech, M.Tech, M.Sc in Chemical Engineering/Food Science/Biotechnology/Food Technology/Biochemical Engineering/Microbiology/Chemistry/Biochemistry/Agriculture Engineering from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 28 years, as on 01-Apr-2022.
No Application Fee
How to apply for MNNIT Recruitment (Junior Research Fellow (JRF)) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Dean (Research & Consultancy), Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad, Prayagraj-211004, Uttar Pradesh on or before 06-Oct-2022. Soft Copy of Applications should also be sent to email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
Steps to Apply for MNNIT Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the MNNIT recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Dean (Research & Consultancy), Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad, Prayagraj-211004, Uttar Pradesh (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 06-Oct-2022. Soft Copy of Applications should also be sent to email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 15-09-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 06-Oct-2022
MNNIT Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: mnnit.ac.in