MMMUT Recruitment 2022: Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology (MMMUT) has released a notification at mmmut.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Senior Research Assistant in Gorakhpur – Uttar Pradesh. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 19-Nov-2022
MMMUT Vacancy Details November 2022
|Organization Name||Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology (MMMUT)|
|Post Details||Senior Research Assistant|
|Salary||Rs. 22,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Gorakhpur – Uttar Pradesh|
|MMMUT Official Website||mmmut.ac.in|
MMMUT Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per MMMUT official notification candidate should have completed BE/ B.Tech in Electrical Engineering, ME/ M.Tech in Power/ Energy/ Renewable Engineering from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 28 years , as on 01-04-2022.
No Application Fee.
Walk in Interview/ Online Interview
How to apply for MMMUT Recruitment (Senior Research Assistant) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Dr. Prabhakar Tiwari, Associate Professor & Principal Investigator, EED, Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology Gorakhpur India-273010, email: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 19-Nov-2022
Steps to Apply for MMMUT Senior Research Assistant Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the MMMUT recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 14-11-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 19-Nov-2022
- Date of Walk-in-Interview: 20th November 2022
MMMUT Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: mmmut.ac.in