Lucknow University Recruitment 2022: University of Lucknow (Lucknow University) has released a notification at lkouniv.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Programme Officer in Lucknow – Uttar Pradesh. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 30-Nov-2022.
Lucknow University Vacancy Details November 2022
|University Name||University of Lucknow (Lucknow University)|
|Post Details||Programme Officer|
|Total Vacancies||Not Specified|
|Salary||Rs.38587/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Lucknow – Uttar Pradesh|
|Lucknow University Official Website||lkouniv.ac.in|
Lucknow University Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per Lucknow University official notification candidate should have completed B.E or B.Tech, M.Sc in Natural Sciences/Environmental Science from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the University of Lucknow recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 40 years.
No Application Fee
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for Lucknow University Recruitment (Programme Officer) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Coordinator/Principal Investigator, EIACP-RP, Institute of Wildlife Sciences, 2nd Floor, ONGC-Centre for Advanced Studies, Gate No-05, University of Lucknow, Lucknow-226007 on or before 30-Nov-2022.
Steps to Apply for Lucknow University Programme Officer Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the Lucknow University recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Coordinator/Principal Investigator, EIACP-RP, Institute of Wildlife Sciences, 2nd Floor, ONGC-Centre for Advanced Studies, Gate No-05, University of Lucknow, Lucknow-226007 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 30-Nov-2022.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 14-11-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 30-Nov-2022
Lucknow University Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: lkouniv.ac.in