Lucknow University Recruitment 2022: University of Lucknow (Lucknow University) has released a notification at lkouniv.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Project Fellow in Lucknow – Uttar Pradesh. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 06-Sep-2022.
Lucknow University Vacancy Details September 2022
|University Name||University of Lucknow (Lucknow University)|
|Post Details||Project Fellow|
|Salary||Rs.15000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Lucknow – Uttar Pradesh|
|Apply Mode||Offline & Email|
|Lucknow University Official Website||lkouniv.ac.in|
Lucknow University Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per Lucknow University official notification candidate should have completed M.Sc in Zoology from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the University of Lucknow Recruitment Notification, the candidates should have age limit As per Lucknow University Recruitment Norms
No Application Fee
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for Lucknow University Recruitment (Project Fellow) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Prof. Shalie Malik, Principal Investigator, Department of Zoology, University of Lucknow, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh on or before 06-Sep-2022. Soft Copy of Application may also be sent through Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Steps to Apply for Lucknow University Project Fellow Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the Lucknow University recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Prof. Shalie Malik, Principal Investigator, Department of Zoology, University of Lucknow, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 06-Sep-2022. Soft Copy of Application may also be sent through Email: email@example.com
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 01-09-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 06-Sep-2022
Lucknow University Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: lkouniv.ac.in