KSMHA Recruitment 2024: Kerala State Mental Health Authority (KSMHA) has released a notification at cmd.kerala.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Assistant, Steno Typist in Kozhikode, Thrissur, Thiruvananthapuram, Kottayam – Kerala. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 24-Feb-2024
KSMHA Vacancy Details February 2024
Get information about all government job notifications from upcareers.in website. we do update every day.
|Kerala State Mental Health Authority (KSMHA)
|Assistant, Steno Typist
|No. of Posts
|Rs. 18,390 – 30,995/- Per Month
|Kozhikode, Thrissur, Thiruvananthapuram, Kottayam – Kerala
|Last Date to apply
|KSMHA Official Website
KSMHA Vacancy Details
|No of Posts
KSMHA Recruitment required eligibility details
KSMHA Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per KSMHA official notification candidate should have completed 07th, 10th, Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
KSMHA Salary Details
|Salary (Per Month)
Age Limit: As per the Kerala State Mental Health Authority recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 45 years , as on 01-01-2024.
- SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 300/-
- All Other Candidates: Rs. 600/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Written Test/ Interview
How to apply for KSMHA Recruitment (Assistant, Steno Typist) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at KSMHA official website cmd.kerala.gov.in, Starts from 09-02-2024 to 24-Feb-2024
Steps to Apply for KSMHA Assistant, Steno Typist Jobs 2024
- Candidates should apply online only through KSMHA official website cmd.kerala.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Kerala State Mental Health Authority will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the KSMHA online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 09-02-2024
- Last Date to Apply Online: 24-Feb-2024