KGMU Recruitment 2022: King George’s Medical University (KGMU) has released a notification at kgmu.org for recruitment to the Post of Junior Research Assistant in Lucknow – Uttar Pradesh. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 12-Oct-2022.
KGMU Vacancy Details October 2022
|University Name||King George’s Medical University (KGMU)|
|Post Details||Junior Research Assistant|
|Total Vacancies||Not Specified|
|Salary||Rs.20000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Lucknow – Uttar Pradesh|
|Apply Mode||Offline & Walk-In|
|KGMU Official Website||kgmu.org|
KGMU Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per KGMU official notification candidate should have completed M.Sc in Life Science from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the King George’s Medical University Recruitment Notification, the candidates should have age limit As per KGMU Norms
No Application Fee
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for KGMU Recruitment (Junior Research Assistant) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Office of Principal Investigator, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, KGMU, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh on or before 12-Oct-2022.
Steps to Apply for KGMU Junior Research Assistant Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the KGMU recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Office of Principal Investigator, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, KGMU, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 12-Oct-2022.
Walk-In Interview Venue Details
- Chamber of HOD, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, KGMU, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 28-09-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 12-Oct-2022
- Date of Interview: 17-Oct-2022 01:00 PM
KGMU Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: kgmu.org