KGMU Recruitment 2022: King George’s Medical University (KGMU) has released a notification at kgmu.org for recruitment to the Post of Medical Officer in Lucknow – Uttar Pradesh. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 30-Jun-2022.
KGMU Vacancy Details June 2022
|University Name||King George’s Medical University (KGMU)|
|Post Details||Medical Officer|
|Salary||Rs.50000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Lucknow – Uttar Pradesh|
|KGMU Official Website||kgmu.org|
KGMU Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per KGMU official notification candidate should have completed MBBS, M.D in (Psychiatry), Diploma in Psychiatry from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the King George’s Medical University recruitment notification, the candidates should have age limit As per KGMU Recruitment Norms
No Application Fee
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for KGMU Recruitment (Medical Officer) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Office of the Head, Department of Psychiatry, King George’s Medical University, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh on or before 30-Jun-2022.
Steps to Apply for KGMU Medical Officer Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the KGMU recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Office of the Head, Department of Psychiatry, King George’s Medical University, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 30-Jun-2022.
Walk-In Interview Venue Details
- Office of Vice Chancellor, King George’s Medical University, UP, Lucknow.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 16-06-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 30-Jun-2022
- Date of Interview: 02nd July 2022 12:00 PM
KGMU Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: kgmu.org