KGMU Recruitment 2022: King George’s Medical University (KGMU) has released a notification at kgmu.org for recruitment to the Post of Junior Medical Officer in Lucknow – Uttar Pradesh. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 14-Nov-2022.
KGMU Vacancy Details November 2022
|University Name||King George’s Medical University (KGMU)|
|Post Details||Junior Medical Officer|
|Salary||Rs.60000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Lucknow – Uttar Pradesh|
|Apply Mode||Offline or Email|
|KGMU Official Website||kgmu.org|
KGMU Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per KGMU official notification candidate should have completed MBBS from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the King George’s Medical University recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 35 years.
No Application Fee
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for KGMU Recruitment (Junior Medical Officer) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Office of the Department of Respiratory Medicine, King George’s Medical University, Lucknow or by Email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 14-Nov-2022.
Steps to Apply for KGMU Junior Medical Officer Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the KGMU recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Office of the Department of Respiratory Medicine, King George’s Medical University, Lucknow (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) or by Email to email@example.com on or before 14-Nov-2022.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 07-11-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 14-Nov-2022
- Date of Interview: 15-Nov-2022 02:00 PM
KGMU Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: kgmu.org