KGMU Recruitment 2021: King George’s Medical University (KGMU) has released a notification at kgmu.org for recruitment to the Post of Coordinator, Field Investigator in Lucknow – Uttar Pradesh. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 17-Nov-2021.
KGMU Vacancy Details November 2021
|University Name||King George’s Medical University (KGMU)|
|Post Details||Coordinator, Field Investigator|
|Salary||Rs.18000-30000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Lucknow – Uttar Pradesh|
|Apply Mode||Offline & Walk-In|
|KGMU Official Website||kgmu.org|
KGMU Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
KGMU Recruitment required eligibility details
KGMU Qualification Details
- Office Coordinator: Graduation with 60% or More Marks, PGDCA (Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications)
- Field Investigators: Post Graduation in Psychology/Social Work/Sociology/Public Health/Anthropology with 60% or More Marks
- Office Coordinator: Candidates should have 03 Years of working Experience in Data Entry.
- Field Investigators: Candidates should have working Experience in the field of Health Surveys.
- Duration of Period: 10 Months for Office Coordinator, 6 Months Field Investigators
As per the King George’s Medical University Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have age limit As per KGMU Recruitment Norms
No Application Fee
Written Test & Interview
KGMU Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
How to apply for KGMU Recruitment (Coordinator, Field Investigator) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Head, Department of Psychiatry, K.G. Medical University, U.P, Lucknow on or before 17-Nov-2021.
Steps to Apply for KGMU Coordinator, Field Investigator Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the KGMU recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Head, Department of Psychiatry, K.G. Medical University, U.P, Lucknow (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 17-Nov-2021.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 11-11-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 17-Nov-2021
- Date of Interview: 03rd December 2021 10:00 AM
KGMU Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: kgmu.org