KGMU Recruitment 2021: King George’s Medical University (KGMU) has released a notification at kgmu.org for recruitment to the Post of Research Associate-III in Lucknow – Uttar Pradesh. Interested candidates can send an E-Mail on or before 19-Nov-2021.
KGMU Vacancy Details November 2021
|University Name||King George’s Medical University (KGMU)|
|Post Details||Research Associate-III|
|Salary||Rs.54000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Lucknow – Uttar Pradesh|
|Apply Mode||E-Mail & Walk-In|
|KGMU Official Website||kgmu.org|
KGMU Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per KGMU official notification candidate should have completed Ph.D, MDS, M.S, M.D from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 2 years of Certified Research Experience in Oral health and research
- Candidates should have 1 division in all examinations starting with high school till last awarded degree
As per the King George’s Medical University Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have age limit As per KGMU Recruitment Norms
No Application Fee
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for KGMU Recruitment (Research Associate-III) Jobs
Eligible candidates can send their application in the prescribed format to e-Mail ID, [email protected] on or before 19-Nov-2021 along with all required documents & they have to attend the Walk-In Interview at Department of Paediatric & Preventive Dentistry, KGMU, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh along with relevant documents on 22-11-2021 10:00 AM.
- Date of notification Released: 13-11-2021
- Last date to send an E-Mail: 19-Nov-2021
- Date of Interview: 22-11-2021 10:00 AM
KGMU Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: kgmu.org