Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022: Indian Coast Guard (Indian Coast Guard) has released a notification at joinindiancoastguard.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Assistant Commandant in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 07-Sep-2022.
Indian Coast Guard Vacancy Details August 2022
|Organization Name||Indian Coast Guard (Indian Coast Guard)|
|Post Details||Assistant Commandant|
|Salary||Rs.56100/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|Indian Coast Guard Official Website||joinindiancoastguard.gov.in|
Indian Coast Guard Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Asst. Commandant (General Duty)||50|
|Asst. Commandant (CPL (SSA))|
|Asst. Commandant (Technical (Mechanical))||20|
|Asst. Commandant (Technical (Electrical/Electronics))|
|Asst. Commandant (Law)||1|
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment required eligibility details
Indian Coast Guard Qualification Details
- Assistant Commandant (General Duty): Degree
- Assistant Commandant (CPL (SSA)): 12th, Diploma
- Assistant Commandant (Technical (Mechanical)): Degree in Naval Architecture/Mechanical/Marine/Automotive/Mechatronics/Industrial and Production/Metallurgy/Design/Aeronautical Engineering/Aerospace Engineering
- Assistant Commandant (Technical (Electrical/Electronics)): Degree in Electrical/Electronics/Telecommunication/Instrumentation/Instrumentation and Control/Electronics and Communication/Power Engineering/Power Electronics Engineering
- Assistant Commandant (Law): Degree in Law, LLB
Indian Coast Guard Age Limit Details
- General Duty (GD), Technical (Mechanical), Technical (Electrical/Electronics): Candidates Born between 01-Jul-1997 to 30-Jun-2001 (Both dates inclusive).
- Commercial Pilot Licence (SSA): Candidates Born between 01-Jul-1997 to 30-Jun-2003 (Both dates inclusive)
- Law Entry: Candidates Born between 01-Jul-1993 to 30-Jun-2001 (Both dates inclusive)
- OBC (NCL) Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs.250/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
- Computer Based Test (Stage-I)
- Computerized Cognitive Battery Test and Picture Perception & Discussion (Stage-II)
- Psychological Test, Group Task and Interview (Stage-III)
- Medical Examination (Stage-IV)
- Induction (Stage-V)
How to apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022
- First of all go through the Indian Coast Guard recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria( The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in Indian Coast Guard Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 17-08-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 07-Sep-2022
Indian Coast Guard Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here (Apply Link Starts from 17th August 2022)
- Official Website: joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
Note: For any Queries & Clarifications, Contact below Helpline numbers & Email ID
- For Stage I, II (Till commencement of PSB), IV & V: E Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Telephone No: 0120-2201340
- For Stage II (Post uploading of documents and issue of admit card) & III: E Mail: email@example.com, Telephone No: 0120-2201316
- Regarding Online Registration, Payment Issues, E-Admit Card: E Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone No: 020-25503108/020-25503109