IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2021: Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) has released a notification at iitk.ac.in for recruitment to the Posts of Project Executive Officer & Post-Doctoral Fellow in Kanpur – Uttar Pradesh. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 30-Oct-2021.
IIT Kanpur Vacancy Details October 2021
|Institute Name||Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur)|
|Post Details||Project Executive Officer & Post-Doctoral Fellow|
|Salary||Rs.42000-105000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Kanpur – Uttar Pradesh|
|Apply Mode||Offline or Email|
|IIT Kanpur Official Website||iitk.ac.in|
IIT Kanpur Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Project Executive Officer||1|
|Project Post-Doctoral Fellow||1|
IIT Kanpur Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per IIT Kanpur official notification candidate should have completed Degree, Master’s Degree, Ph.D from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
For Project Post-Doctoral Fellow Post:
- A good expertise in hidden Markov models, deep neural networks, and/or statistical language modelling/natural language understanding
- Prior experience in speech recognition research and development
- Working experience with Kaldi, Pytorch, or other open-source machine learning platforms
- Experience with handling large speech datasets
For Project Executive Officer Post:
- A strong background in machine learning, signal processing, statistics, applied mathematics, optimization, linear algebra
- Working experience with deep learning platforms such as Tensorflow and Pytorch, Python, C++ and Linux environment
- Experience with handling large datasets
- Strong publication record in top academic conferences and journals
Age Limit: As per the Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur recruitment notification, the candidate should have age limit As per IIT Kanpur Recruitment Norms
No Application Fee
IIT Kanpur Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Project Executive Officer||Rs.42000-105000/-|
|Project Post-Doctoral Fellow||Rs.50000-60000/-|
How to apply for IIT Kanpur Recruitment (Project Executive Officer & Post-Doctoral Fellow) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Dr. Vipul Arora, Dept. of Electrical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur – 208016, Uttar Pradesh or send softcopy by mail to Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 30-Oct-2021.
Steps to Apply for IIT Kanpur Project Executive Officer & Post-Doctoral Fellow Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the IIT Kanpur recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Dr. Vipul Arora, Dept. of Electrical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur – 208016, Uttar Pradesh or send softcopy by mail to Email id: email@example.com (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 30-Oct-2021.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 21-10-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 30-Oct-2021