IIT BHU Recruitment 2022: Indian Institute of Technology BHU (IIT BHU) has released a notification at iitbhu.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of SRF, Research Associate-II in Varanasi – Uttar Pradesh. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 12-Oct-2022.
IIT BHU Vacancy Details October 2022
|Institute Name||Indian Institute of Technology BHU (IIT BHU)|
|Post Details||SRF, Research Associate-II|
|Salary||Rs.35000-49000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Varanasi – Uttar Pradesh|
|Apply Mode||Online & Email|
|IIT BHU Official Website||iitbhu.ac.in|
IIT BHU Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Senior Research Fellow (SRF)||1|
IIT BHU Recruitment required eligibility details
IIT BHU Qualification Details
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF): Degree, Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering/Mechanical Engineering
- Research Associate-II: M.Tech, Ph.D in Mechanical Engineering/Civil Engineering
IIT BHU Age Limit Details
|Post Name||Age limit (Years)|
|Senior Research Fellow (SRF)||32|
- SC/ST/PH/Female Candidates: 05 Years
- OBC (NCL) Candidates: 03 Years
No Application Fee
IIT BHU Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Senior Research Fellow (SRF)||Rs.35000/-|
How to apply for IIT BHU Recruitment (SRF, Research Associate-II) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at IIT BHU official website iitbhu.ac.in, Starts from 21-09-2022 to 12-Oct-2022
Steps to Apply for IIT BHU SRF, Research Associate-II Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through IIT BHU official website iitbhu.ac.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Indian Institute of Technology BHU will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the IIT BHU online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/print their application number for further Reference.
- Candidates are requested to send their latest CV to PI’s Email: [email protected]
- Start Date to Apply Online: 21-09-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 12-Oct-2022