IIT BHU Recruitment 2022: Indian Institute of Technology BHU (IIT BHU) has released a notification at iitbhu.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Junior Research Assistant in Varanasi – Uttar Pradesh. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 10-Oct-2022.
IIT BHU Vacancy Details September 2022
|Institute Name||Indian Institute of Technology BHU (IIT BHU)|
|Post Details||Junior Research Assistant|
|Salary||Rs.20000-22000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Varanasi – Uttar Pradesh|
|Apply Mode||Offline & Email|
|IIT BHU Official Website||iitbhu.ac.in|
IIT BHU Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per IIT BHU official notification candidate should have completed B.E or B.Tech, M.E or M.Tech in Computer Science from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Indian Institute of Technology BHU recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 28 years, as on 01-Apr-2022.
- SC/ST/PH & Female Candidates: 05 years
No Application Fee
Qualification, Experience & Interview
How to apply for IIT BHU Recruitment (Junior Research Assistant) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Dr. Sukomal Pal, Department of Computer Science & Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology (BHU), Varanasi – 221005, Uttar Pradesh on or before 10-Oct-2022. Softcopy of the Application should be send to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Steps to Apply for IIT BHU Junior Research Assistant Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the IIT BHU recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Dr. Sukomal Pal, Department of Computer Science & Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology (BHU), Varanasi – 221005, Uttar Pradesh (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 10-Oct-2022. Softcopy of the Application should be send to Email: email@example.com
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 19-09-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 10-Oct-2022
IIT BHU Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: iitbhu.ac.in