IGNOU Recruitment 2023: Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has released a notification at ignou.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Junior Assistant and Typist in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 20-Apr-2023.
IGNOU Vacancy Details March 2023
|संगठन का नाम||Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)|
|पोस्ट नाम||Junior Assistant and Typist|
|रिक्तियों की संख्या||200|
|वेतन||Rs.19900-63200/- Per Month|
|नौकरी करने का स्थान||All India|
|आवेदन कैसे करें?||Online|
|IGNOU Official Website||ignou.ac.in|
IGNOU Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per IGNOU official notification candidate should have completed 12th from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Indira Gandhi National Open University Recruitment Notification, Candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and Maximum of 27 years, as on 31-Mar-2023.
- OBC (NCL) Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PWBD Candidates: 10 Years
- PWBD [OBC (NCL)] Candidates: 13 Years
- PWBD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 Years
- PwBD Candidates: Nil
- SC/ST/Female Candidates: Rs.600/-
- UR/OBC (NCL)/EWS Candidates: Rs.1000/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Computer Based Test, Skill Test, Typing Test & Interview
How to apply for IGNOU Recruitment 2023
- First of all go through the IGNOU recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on IGNOU Junior Assistant and Typist Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in IGNOU Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete IGNOU Recruitment 2023 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 22-03-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 20-Apr-2023
- Date for Correction in Particulars of Application Form: 21st to 22nd April 2023
IGNOU Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: ignou.ac.in
- For more Details, Contact Phone No.: 011-69227700, 011-40759000, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Candidates may Contact below Helpline Numbers
(a) If Paying through State Bank of India (SBI):
- Helpdesk: Email ID: email@example.com, Contact Number: 18004253800
- Helpdesk3: Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org, Contact Number: 08026599990
- Customer Care: Email ID: agmcustomer.Ihodel@sbi.co.in, Contact Number: 1800112211
- Through SMS: Contact Number: 8008202020
(b) If Paying through ICICI Bank:
- Vikas Dwivedi, Email ID: email@example.com, Contact Number: 9599533577
- Nitin Sharma, Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org, Contact Number: 9870101521