IGNCA Recruitment 2022: Indira Gandhi National Centre For Arts (IGNCA) has released a notification at ignca.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Regional Director in Varanasi – Guwahati. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 10-Jun-2022.
IGNCA Vacancy Details May 2022
|Organization Name||Indira Gandhi National Centre For Arts (IGNCA)|
|Post Details||Regional Director|
|Total Vacancies||Not Specified|
|Salary||Rs.120000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Varanasi – Guwahati – Bengaluru – Ranchi|
|IGNCA Official Website||ignca.gov.in|
IGNCA Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per IGNCA official notification candidate should have completed Master’s Degree in Humanities/Visual-Arts/Art History/Anthropology/Linguistics from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Indira Gandhi National Centre For Arts recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be 63 years, as on 10-Jun-2022.
Tenure Details: 3 Years
As per the Indira Gandhi National Centre For Arts Norms
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for IGNCA Recruitment (Regional Director) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Office of Director (Admin), IGNCA, Janpath Building, Janpath Road, New Delhi-110001 on or before 10-Jun-2022.
Steps to Apply for IGNCA Regional Director Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the IGNCA recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Office of Director (Admin), IGNCA, Janpath Building, Janpath Road, New Delhi-110001 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 10-Jun-2022.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 10-05-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 10-Jun-2022
IGNCA Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: ignca.gov.in