ECHS Recruitment 2023: Ex-Servicemen Constributory Health Scheme (ECHS) has released a notification at echs.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Medical Officer in Gangtok – Sikkim. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 13-Dec-2023
ECHS Vacancy Details November 2023
Get information about all government job notifications from www.upcareers.in website. we do update every day.
|Ex-Servicemen Constributory Health Scheme (ECHS)
|No. of Posts
|Rs. 75,000/- Per Month
|Gangtok – Sikkim
|Last Date to apply
|ECHS Official Website
ECHS Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per ECHS official notification candidate should have completed MBBS from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
No Application Fee.
How to apply for ECHS Recruitment (Medical Officer) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the OIC, ECHS Cell, Gangtok on or before 13-Dec-2023
Steps to Apply for ECHS Medical Officer Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the ECHS recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 16-11-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 13-Dec-2023