DGCA Recruitment 2021: Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) has released a notification at dgca.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Assistant Director, Consultant in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Offline, is 10-May-2021.
DGCA Vacancy Details April 2021
|Organization Name||Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA)|
|Post Details||Assistant Director, Consultant|
|Salary||Rs.55000-400000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|DGCA Official Website||dgca.nic.in|
DGCA Recruitment required eligibility details
|Post Name||No of Posts||Qualification|
|Deputy Director (Aircraft Engineering Directorate)||2||Degree in Engineering|
|Assistant Director (Aircraft Engineering Directorate)||2|
|Assistant Director (Airworthiness)||4||Bachelor’s Degree|
|Assistant Director (Regulations and Information)||2||Degree in Law|
|Legal Officer (Regulations and Information)||1|
|Consultants||2||Valid Commercial Pilot License/Airline Transport Pilot License|
Age Limit: As per the Directorate General of Civil Aviation recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 63 years, as on 01-04-2021.
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Deputy Director (Aircraft Engineering Directorate)||Rs.75000/-|
|Assistant Director (Aircraft Engineering Directorate)||Rs.65000/-|
|Assistant Director (Airworthiness)|
|Assistant Director (Regulations and Information)||Rs.65000/-|
|Legal Officer (Regulations and Information)||Rs.55000/-|
How to apply for DGCA Recruitment (Assistant Director, Consultant) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Recruitment Section, DGCA on or before 10-May-2021
Steps to Apply for DGCA Assistant Director, Consultant Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the DGCA recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Recruitment Section, DGCA (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 10-May-2021.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 22-04-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 10-May-2021