DFCCIL Recruitment 2022: Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited (DFCCIL) has released a notification at dfccil.com for recruitment to the Post of Dy. Chief Project Manager, Project Manager in Mughalsarai – Uttar Pradesh. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 03-Feb-2022.
DFCCIL Vacancy Details January 2022
|Organization Name||Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited (DFCCIL)|
|Post Details||Dy. Chief Project Manager, Project Manager|
|Salary||Rs.90000-240000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Mughalsarai – Uttar Pradesh|
|DFCCIL Official Website||dfccil.com|
DFCCIL Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As Per DFCCIL Recruitment Norms
- Dy. CPM (AGM): Central/State Govt. Officers working with minimum 12 years in Group A or with 04 years Service in that grade
- Dy. CPM (JGM): Central/State Govt. Officers working in analogous substantive grade in the relevant discipline or in Junior Administrative Grade (JAG) with 08-12 years service in Group A in the relevant discipline or PSU employees working in analogous grade in relevant discipline or with 04 years Service in that grade
- PM (DGM): Central/State Govt. Officers holding Sr. Scale posts or Central/State Govt. Officers with 10 years service in Group B and holding cadre posts or PSU employees working in analogous grade in relevant discipline or with 04 years Service in that grade
Age Limit: As per the Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be 55 years
As per the Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited Norms
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for DFCCIL Recruitment (Dy. Chief Project Manager, Project Manager) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the General Manager (HR), DFCCIL, Pragati Maidan Metro Station Building, 5th Floor, New Delhi – 110001 on or before 03-Feb-2022.
Steps to Apply for DFCCIL Dy. Chief Project Manager, Project Manager Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the DFCCIL recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- General Manager (HR), DFCCIL, Pragati Maidan Metro Station Building, 5th Floor, New Delhi – 110001 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 03-Feb-2022.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 19-01-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 03-Feb-2022
DFCCIL Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: dfccil.com