DEI Recruitment 2022: Dayalbagh Educational Institute (DEI) has released a notification at dei.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Lab & Field Worker in Agra – Uttar Pradesh. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 23-May-2022.
DEI Vacancy Details May 2022
|Institute Name||Dayalbagh Educational Institute (DEI)|
|Post Details||Lab & Field Worker|
|Salary||Rs.15000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Agra – Uttar Pradesh|
|DEI Official Website||dei.ac.in|
DEI Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per DEI official notification candidate should have completed 10th from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Candidates should have experience of Six months and above
Age Limit: As per the Dayalbagh Educational Institute recruitment notification, the candidates should have age limit As per DEI Recruitment Norms
Tenure Details: 1 Year
No Application Fee
Aptitude & Trade Test
How to apply for DEI Recruitment (Lab & Field Worker) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Dr. Akhilesh Kumar, Principal Investigator, Department of Botany, Faculty of Science, Agra, Uttar Pradesh on or before 23-May-2022.
Steps to Apply for DEI Lab & Field Worker Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the DEI recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Dr. Akhilesh Kumar, Principal Investigator, Department of Botany, Faculty of Science, Agra, Uttar Pradesh (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 23-May-2022.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 09-05-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 23-May-2022
- Date of Aptitude & Trade Test: 27-May-2022
DEI Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: dei.ac.in