BHU Recruitment 2021: Banaras Hindu University (BHU) has released a notification at bhu.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Junior Research Fellow in Varanasi – Uttar Pradesh. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 15-Dec-2021.
BHU Vacancy Details November 2021
|University Name||Banaras Hindu University (BHU)|
|Post Details||Junior Research Fellow|
|Salary||Rs.31000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Varanasi – Uttar Pradesh|
|BHU Official Website||bhu.ac.in|
BHU Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|JRF (Faculty of Medicine)||1|
|JRF (Department of Physics)||1|
BHU Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per BHU official notification candidate should have completed M.Sc from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Qualification with Percentage Details
- JRF (Faculty of Medicine): M.Sc in Applied Microbiology/Biochemistry/Biotechnology/Botany/Life Sciences/Microbiology/Zoology with atleast 55% marks & NET/GATE Qualified
- JRF (Department of Physics): M.Sc in Physics/Materials Science/Nano-Science & Technology with minimum 55% marks with NET/GATE/JEST/AICTE
- JRF (Faculty of Medicine): Candidates should have Prior experience in Cellular/Molecular immunology work & Cell Culture
Age Limit: As per the Banaras Hindu University recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 28 years
For JRF (Department of Physics):
- SC/ST/PH & Female Candidates: 05 years
No Application Fee
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for BHU Recruitment (Junior Research Fellow) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the below addresses on or before 15-Dec-2021.
Steps to Apply for BHU Junior Research Fellow Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the BHU recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned addresses (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service)on or before 15-Dec-2021.
- JRF (Faculty of Medicine): Dr. Rajiv Kumar, Principal Investigator (P-14/0772), Centre of Experimental Medicine & Surgery (C.E.M.S), Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi – 221105
- JRF (Department of Physics): Prof M.A Shaz, Principal Investigator, DST/TMD/HFC Research Project, Department of Physics, Institute of Science, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi – 221005
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 25-11-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 15-Dec-2021
BHU Notification Important Links
- Official Notification – Faculty of Medicine: Click Here
- Official Notification – Department of Physics: Click Here
- Official Website: bhu.ac.in
Note: For more Details, Contact PI Dr. Rajiv Kumar Email: [email protected], Contact No: 9935940735