BHU Recruitment 2021: Banaras Hindu University (BHU) has released a notification at bhu.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Project Assistant in Varanasi – Uttar Pradesh. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 04-Aug-2021.
BHU Vacancy Details August 2021
|University Name||Banaras Hindu University (BHU)|
|Post Details||Project Assistant|
|Salary||Rs.35000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Varanasi – Uttar Pradesh|
|BHU Official Website||bhu.ac.in|
BHU Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per BHU official notification candidate should have completed Master’s Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Banaras Hindu University recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 31 years
SC/ST/PH/Female Candidates: 05 Years
No Application Fee
How to apply for BHU Recruitment (Project Assistant) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Prof. Rajeev Bhatla, Chairman, Seismic Imaging Centre, A Unit of InnoResTech Foundation, BHU., Department of Geophysics, Institute of Science, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi – 221005 on or before 05-Aug-2021.
Steps to Apply for BHU Project Assistant Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the BHU recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Prof. Rajeev Bhatla, Chairman, Seismic Imaging Centre, A Unit of InnoResTech Foundation, BHU., Department of Geophysics, Institute of Science, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi – 221005 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 05-Aug-2021.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 21-07-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 05-Aug-2021
BHU Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: bhu.ac.in